The Real World ... Blogger Style: The well driller's bounty...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The well driller's bounty...

OK so today was the Michigan Ground Water Association's convention at Grand Rapids, and I was there. (In case you were wondering we go to Michigan's show it's because the Indiana convention is pathetic, according to the boss of the Tool Bitch, Steve.) And of course I was on a mission for new hats. Always new hats. Not that I need hats mind you, it's just that the exhibitors know, like I said earlier, well drillers (and their tool bitches) like hats.

Today I got 6.
One from Preferred Pump, two from Franklin Electric, two from Red Jacket Pumps, and one from Goulds Pumps. Along with a t-shirt I won as a door prize from Johnson Screens (no they're not a condom company!!;) I got a ruler, 4 notepads, 3 notebooks, a cheap pocketknife, 3 keyrings, 5 lanyards, 8 pens, and 13 pencils. And some damn good well information. So if you want to know about constant pressure pumps, I'm the tool bitch with the down low.
And I'll say this: these companies hand out the candy like it's Halloween there. All sorts of candy for Johnny...mmmm, candy!!

It's a great day for hats!!

Pics of this excess of five-fingering at the convo. may come later, or maybe not. We shall see.