The Real World ... Blogger Style: In honor of Jonnie and Sandra's 2nd anniversary I had a dream about them

Sunday, March 19, 2006

In honor of Jonnie and Sandra's 2nd anniversary I had a dream about them

And this was before I even realized that it was their anniversary.

I wasn't in the dream, I was just sort of watching it like one would watch tv, so maybe Jonnie and Sandra had their own reality based tv show, and how cool would that be.

Anyway, in the dream Jonnie and Sandra were having a conversation when Sandra looks down at her watch and excitedly says:
Oh my god, I have to go run laps.

Jonnie thinks this is incredibly funny and he starts mimicking what Sandra had just said in a very broad and fake German accent.

This really pisses Sandra off, and as she is leaving she starts yelling at Jonnie, and the more she yells the faster she yells, and the faster she yells the more pronounced her accent is, and as her accent becomes more pronounced her yelling becomes a mixture of both English and German ...

Jonnie is practically rolling on the floor by now convulsed in laughter.

And I'm sitting there watching the Jonnie and Sandra Reality Show and saying to myself:
Wow, this is really good.