The Real World ... Blogger Style: RLB's hidden secrets...

Saturday, December 10, 2005

RLB's hidden secrets...

The story I'm about to tell is to fulfill an initiation right for Boz; it's about Jonnie and it's good. (Stop me if I've told this one before...)
It was around 1986 or so and we were at a speech meet in Indiana. (I will not tell specifics unless you pay me richly.) As this was a long way from Columbia City we all decided that we didn't want to wear our good clothes all day and we brought clothes to change into when we were done. After much searching for an out of the way men's room we found one, next to the gym in this school. (While a basketball game was going on, I might add.) Upon entry we discovered that this particular crapper was undergoing some repair work, and there was a 2x12 wood plank in the ceiling, above the tiles. Jonnie decides that he's going to go inspecting up there and he climbs up the stall walls into the ceiling. About a minute after he gets up there he can't see and he falls off the plank, through the ceiling, somehow missing the stall walls, and ends up sitting on the bowl without a scratch!! TRUE!! He's got a confused look on his face and then we all start laughing. Then we get the hell outta there!! Needless to say we found another shitter to change in, and we all got away with it!! The only other stories I would have told involved prank calling in Bloomington (been moistening the wick lately??) or one about a country drive and a stuck horn. Neither would pass muster I don't think...well, the phone call might...