The Real World ... Blogger Style: Do They Know It's Christmas

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Do They Know It's Christmas

Ok, so yeah, the last time I wrote a post in here or anywhere (even my secret Doogie Howser Love Blog) E.T. had just been released in theatres, but who says you can't go home again? Drew Barrymore? Boz? Is Drew Barrymore still a house member? Is Goose? Maverick?
Well. I've been having a very difficult month or so, with the loss of my father, but the good news(!) is I haven't lost my ability to relate everything back to Oprah Winfrey or ask the hard questions like "Would you rather wake up soaked in YOUR blood or wake up soaked in Mr. Belvedere's blood?" (For the record Boz's answer was that he would rather wake up next to Mr. Belvedere soaked in Brice Beckham's blood. Feel free to diagnose any psychosis or answer the question yourself in the comments). Anyway, I was having one of those more difficult days today (ok FINE, I was crying because Bandaid's "Do They Know It's Christmas" was on the radio in the car, but really, doesn't that make everyone cry), when I decided I should succumb to my mailman's demands and move to another zip code check my mail this month. And there it was.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A gorilla! AND! On closer inspection...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Boz™ gorilla! Who knew Boz's name had been trademarked to sell gorillas on the black market? Or that when he pounds and beats on his chest he is trying to prove that he is the best? Thanks, Boz! Now we should all get one and whenever we have any aggression to take out anything to say to the REAL Boz we can beat the Boz Gorilla of Doom talk to the stuffed one! Thanks, Boz, and Happy Holidays everyone!