The Real World ... Blogger Style: T'is a pity she's a whore-ible cook.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

T'is a pity she's a whore-ible cook.

Thankful!?
Pssh.

Well here's some things in case you're writing a book.

Nintendo, Metroid, Modest Mouse
Not having to work on that damn house
Gorillaz, Hellboy, Star Wars and Weevil
The screen adapation of Resident Evil
Pink ties, Hulk, and friends that don't suck
When Thrasher's Dan Heatley got hit with a puck
the cold, old shirts, pictures and books
The fact that Rosa's obsessed with her looks
The things I learn in boz's blog
nuclear boobs and Benny the dog
Saw and it's sequel, and Fatboy Slim
I can't believe Jonnie took pictures of him
I sometimes want to inquire
to the fee that's required
to get in on Sandra's Black Bettie Cult.
The fact that my place is never a mess.
The doctor that studies AmyJo's PMS.
Erin, the ending to Carlito's Way
Belle's crush on me that exists to this day.
Poker and Pepsi, the great Jim Carrey
How Dvl's silence makes her so scary.
The thing's that he shows me
it shows that he knows me.
Markin' my path till the day that I'm gone...