The Real World ... Blogger Style: NO, I just said he "sounds" like he's twelve.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

NO, I just said he "sounds" like he's twelve.

I'm so sorry, I've been "missing" lately.
I feel bad, really, I do.

I was in a pretty bad car accident recently, and that kinda kept out of the game. But I promise, I'll be out of this funk and blogging like there's NO TOMORROW.
That's right, I'll write on this here internet like I assume that time will randomly stop and the world will end.

So I'm guessing there'll be alot of:

HOLY SHIT WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE BECAUSE TIME IS GOING TO STOP AND FOR SOME REASON TIME IS AN ESSENTIAL INGREDIENT IN OUR LIVING.
Then exclaimation points, like so:

!!!!!!!

and some numbers because I can't hold down the shift key long enough to express my panic.
Like so:

!!!!1111!!!1!

So look out for exclaimation points and time ending and panic and shit.
It'll be awesome.