The Real World ... Blogger Style: The Real World ... Aussie Style

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Real World ... Aussie Style

Received the aussie cd from rosa today, and it is really good. Thedexter might stop crushing on belle and start crushing on rosaposaposa after he hears it.



Also received an aussie wildlife postcard, some aussie stickers, some aussie stamps, and wasn't QEII a looker back in the day, and an aussie kangaroo fridge magnet.

I sent out Sandra's and rosa's CDs today. Sandra will get hers in 4-6 days and rosa will get hers in 4-6 WEEKS, yeah, I added a little something to rosa's CD and it would have cost 10 bucks to send it 4-6 days, and the little something I sent only cost 79 cents, yeah, I know, but it's the thought that counts, and rosa will love what I sent her, trust me, I know these things.

I'll probably send out the rest of the CDs by the end of the week.
Ps - thedexter needs to send me his address.