The Real World ... Blogger Style: I Like 3/4ths Timing.

Monday, September 12, 2005

I Like 3/4ths Timing.



Shock, Gasp, more Gasp, Soul Coughing's song $300 inspired me to write a short story about giraffes, gasp, shock, gasp, gasp, gasp.

Guess what Pepsi did?
Not suck, that's what.

I was in Food Lion yesterday seeing My Lady Erin, and then I saw this. Sitting in a little freezer, so I picked it up thinking it was the reincarnated husk of last year's summer delight: Mountain Dew Pitch Black. It was not however, it was it's newest, hippest cousin. Pitch Black II. The tagline suggest that it's back with a new sour bite, which is why I hesitated.

But I broke through the paranoia and I tried it out, and I actually liked it. It's not quite Pitch Black 1, but it's still damn good. Who knows, maybe the words "Limited Edition" clearly printed on it's silver little label are a lie and I won't have to go through withdrawl when I get addicted to it.

Like Pepsi Blue and Pitch Black.

Well this has been another SODA-RIFIC POST BROUGHTTOYOU BY thedexter.