The Real World ... Blogger Style: Baby, Baby, I.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Baby, Baby, I.





















Okay, everyone stay away from Frawg.
No, not the little guy above.

Fuck, little, that thing's the size of a Ruby Tuesday's Colossal Burger.

Anyway, "Frawg" (sorry no picture, Google doesn't have A SINGLE DAMN LISTING) is a new soft drink Pepsi just recently pumped out exclusively for 7-11. There's the Slurpee form and the "dazzling" Big Gulp.

Okay, I don't want you to go your entire life without tasting it because it's an interesting experience. The first sip or two you're thinking "Wow, a little sweet but that's prett damn good." But then the aftertaste kicks in.

Windex, old beer, and sour milk.

Everything that came to mind when I was trying to work up a vomit whilst trying to convince my mom that I was too sick to go to school.

I don't know how Pepsi could fuck up this bad, but they did.

If you want a decent look at the label so you know what to look out for, check out http://www.slurpee.com I believe there's still an animated banner in the middle of the screen featuring some clearly dillusioned kid and a frog on a surfboard.