The Real World ... Blogger Style: Jonnie Wednesday part 2

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Jonnie Wednesday part 2

Tell me about Jonnie.
Oh, you don’t want to get me started on this, believe me. So I’ll keep it short: he’s the most wonderful person I've ever met - honest, faithful, funny, loving, down to earth, smart, caring, creative, good looking and freakin hardcore. And he has no idea what a great guy he really is.

Also, I am pretty sure he can unhinge his jaw like a snake, he can eat burgers like the following with a bite or two.



Tell me how you feel about him.
I love him to death.

Is he as he appears to be?
Yes. He’s pretty much the same person online as he is in “real life”. A little more shy perhaps, and even funnier. Yes, he really loves his scrapbook stuff that much and yes, he really is responsible for approximately 80% of Del Taco’s turnover.

Is there something deep and mysterious about him?
No. Well, he IS a deep person with a multi-faceted persona and my life is probably not long enough to hear all the stories of his amazing life, but there’s nothing mysterious about him. And this is GOOD.

Has he ever done the sombrero for Sandra?
No. Well, let me think… no, no. Not the sombrero, no.

He's not as cool as me though, right?
Hmmm… he’s damn cool with that eyepatch AmyJo sent him, isn’t he?