The Real World ... Blogger Style: Sorry for my absence

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Sorry for my absence

I'm not setting a good first impression. I just joined, and I'm already behind in posting.

I blame it on two things:

#1 - I found out that part of my job is being phased out and have spent much of my computer job looking for another (if anyone the LA area is hiring a job that requires little work and supplies internet, let me know).

#2 - I'm on a diet. I've cut out all sugar while I'm at work. Just Lean Cuisine microwavable dinners and water. It's great. I feel stronger, more focus, and full of life.... ah, who am I kidding? I saw an unattended Reese's Peanutbutter Cup today and had to leave the room to prevent myself from pouncing on it like a lion onto a 8-year-old fat kid with a limp.

I'll try to do better.

Promise.