The Real World ... Blogger Style: 23 RW...BS! Memories

Thursday, January 06, 2005

23 RW...BS! Memories

I would like to bury my "Wooden Heart" audio post as soon as possible, so I think it's an opportune time to post the Real World...Blogger Style! highlights & lowlights from the first year.

These were posted in the comments earlier, but as preserver of the emphysema, I'll give them their own post before Haloscan eats them, as it does all comments.

1.
1. Zann and Mr. Zann leaving the house as a team.
2. Boredhousewife being accused of not being a role model.
3. Jonnie and YaYa: Forbidden Amish Love.
boz

2.
1. Everybody posting photos of their toilets.
2. Casey's mad tirades.
3. The need for international representation in the house as justification for getting to know Sandra better.
Jonnie 7-11

3. naked pillow fighting.
dvl

4. ooh, remember when we played truth or dare in the hot tub??
dvl

5.Jonnie's sombrero!
boz

6. We have a hot tub?
boz

7. What about Free Beer the dog and Martin Sheen the monkey?
boz

8. Or me over riding the 6-0 vote against letting Jonnie in!
boz

9.I miss Martin Sheen, but not Free Beer. Or that fish.
For awhile we had as many pets as blogmates.

Remember when I brought that mongoloid into the house, then Mike photoshopped its head onto the picture of me wearing Hulk Hands??
I thought that was a pretty good highlight.
Jonnie 7-11

10. And before I moved in, when me and Paul did a house panty raid via zonkboard. That was pretty funny.
Jonnie 7-11

11. Jonnie 7-11 And that time Gooseneck got liquored up and raised hell over Boz removing one of his images. That was awesome!
Jonnie 7-11

12. OH MAN - and some of the old weekly features, like Dvl's "I Spy" & "Thursday 3" and "Jonnie & Belle's Urban Dictionary Word of the Week"
Jonnie 7-11

13.OH! And when the "3 Blogateers" blog was formed as a competing communal blog, "without all that ego".
Jonnie 7-11

14. Jonnie, it frightens me that you remember so much.
boz

15. "And that time Gooseneck got liquored up and raised hell over Boz removing one of his images. That was awesome!"

And then he sobered up and did the mea culpa.

The funny thing is that Goose is the only ex house member who still visits the site.
boz

16. Or the really bad story that the hard artist entered in the short story competition!
boz

17. Is he the one who referred to this as "a failed experiement" when he left?
Jonnie 7-11

18.yeah, that was him.
boz

19.highlight: the time that ryan (muscle6 was in hot tub chat with us and when he logged in it announced "warm pee has entered the hot tub".
dvl

20. or the time belle and I almost caused marci's friend melanie to have a nervous breakdown.
boz

21. learning what a posture bar is was a highlight. i think.
belle

22.the anti-sheen!
belle

23. or Zonkboard -

boz: hi dvl!!!
belle: how come dvl gets !!! and I don't get any?
boz

Labels: ,