The Real World ... Blogger Style: Today at the drug treatment facility,

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Today at the drug treatment facility,

I work at, some guy told me that New York has much higher quality crack and more for your buck than here in Atlanta. Thought you all should know. I also learned that when you can't read, sometimes homeless shelters are hard to find, since you have to follow the directions, and this can cause you to have to walk the streets of down town Atlanta for the night so you don't get robbed, raped or killed, and this puts you in a bad mood in the morning.

One more thing.... I learned the 3 M's of recovery are Meetings, Meditation, and masturbation. I would like to thank Willie for that tid bit.

Now you know, and that is half the battle. I am going to partake in one of the M's , while you all tell me what the other half is.