The Real World ... Blogger Style: I like big butts and I cannot lie...

Sunday, April 11, 2004

I like big butts and I cannot lie...

It must be boz' tremendous authority that makes me feel like I HAVE to apologize for my lax posting in the last week... so here we go: I'm sorry. So so sorry. I'll do the dishes of all housemates for the next week.

My official excuse is that my mom visited me for a few days. It was awesome... though she forced me to listen to the "Dirty Dancing" soundtrack all the time and to watch films with Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts. But then again she invited me to a fancy restaurant where I not only had the best fillet steak in my whole life, but I also sat at a table where the Bee Gees and Englebert Humperdink used to sit as well. Woah. You know, my butt was in contact with the chair that used to be in contact with Englebert Humperdinks/ the Gibb brothers' butt(s)... so my butt virtually rubbed the celebrities' butts. Jealous, huh?
Well, I was THAT excited that I performed Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back" on our way home on the subway, but let's not get into details.

So, here I am after all and I promise not to neglect the RWBS again, but in the unlikely case that I do so, I'll watch Meg Ryan movies as a punishment. That's just fair.