The Real World ... Blogger Style: Concerning Goose

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Concerning Goose

You've probably noticed that Goose hasn't been around for awhile. Turns out he hadn't ditched the house like all of you had suspected, it seems that in real life he has just moved into a new house and has been very busy.
Also, Goose claims that he got every one of the answers to the trivia quiz correct, but that was easy to claim once the answers had been posted.
Finally, in dvl's Thursday Three, which dvl didn't actually write, Goose said the one activity that he was forced to participate in was school picture day.
Here is what he had to say about it:

My parents thought that the school photo was the most important thing in the world. I hated it and one time about 7th grade didn't smile. My mother freaked OUT. She set up an appointment and made me re-do it and this time she went with me. She was so pissed and to this day I cant figure that out.

When I told him that would be a good pic to post he claimed that it had been lost forever years ago.
But !!!
I did a Google Image search and was able to come up with the original pic, the replacement pic, and three other pics of Goose taking part in various school activities.
Take that Goose!