The Real World ... Blogger Style: Public Apology

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Public Apology

I owe Boz a public apology for my tequila induced outburst of anger last night concerning the censorship of the monkey tattoo picture I had posted.

I was way out of line to go on my little bitch spree, and frankly, I feel pretty stupid about it this morning. I'm sorry Boz. I understand that essentially, this is your gig, and you were nice enough to let me in. I had no right to come in and tip the scales like I feel like I did last night. I sincerely hope that we can put this behind us, because I do enjoy the madness that this house generates.

I maybe need to do some soul searching and determine if this is a good fit for me. I have enough trouble keeping my own blog rolling at times... I'm sure some of you can relate.

Boz, you have the ultimate say if you want me out or not. Technically, I did quit last night, so I virtually hung my own neck. If you asked me too, I certainly would leave. But please, for the record, I would like to stay. I feel that this is something special, and I would really like to continue to be a part of it.

In the future, no matter what happens, I will watch my words, and not lash out in fits of anger at anybody. It was unfair and extremely juvenile. I am hanging my head in shame and I am sorry. Please accept this most humble apology.