The Real World ... Blogger Style: my closet

Sunday, January 25, 2004

my closet

this is getting bad. ridiculous, even. i promise everyone i will clean my closet today. now that the promise is out there, i will feel pressure to follow through. every square inch of my closet is occupied, horizontally and vertically. and since this bigass blog compound undoubtably has walk-in closets, that's a lot of junk. maybe i'll have a yard sale. it's all gotta go. the closet must be renovated.

i mean, i have to make room for Mike. and that's not because, being a peeper, he wants to drill a hole through my closet wall to look at the other women. he's not that kind of peeper. i think.

::surveys clutter:: where did i get all these free samples of sprayable canned cheese? anyone want this hockey stick? this is gonna take a while.