The Real World ... Blogger Style: I need help!

Saturday, January 24, 2004

I need help!

For some reason, I'm drawn back here on a Friday night. I think Dvl had something to do with it. Friday. It used to mean something 'ya know? Used to be: Friday was for carousing. Friday was for lettin' off steam. Friday was the glorious day when the whole weekend was laid out before us like a summer vacation...

Not anymore.

Now Friday is for waiting... At least it is for me. Waiting for Monday. When I can go back to work. WORK?!?! Are you fucking kidding me? How psycho am I?

Work is the one place where I feel like I'm accomplishing something... Oddly enough. It seems like at least one of the aspects of your life is always going... O.K.

Let's have a party! Right here! I'm suckin' down an MGD as we speak! Join me!