The Real World ... Blogger Style: About Last Night...

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

About Last Night...

In "Real-Worldspeak":
So... I'm like, chillin' in the spa right? Then Marci comes over. With her fine ass...
She's all like: "Whats up, HA?"
And I'm like: "Pshhh. Nuthin'. Just chillin."
And she goes like: "So... We're roomies..."
And I'm all: "Yup."
It was ON, Dogg! She's all givin' me the eye an' shit! But... I'm chill:
I bust it with: "So... What's up with you?"
Bro. I was spittin' straight up GAME!
She's all: "Nothin'. You mind if I join you?"
OH SNAP! The thong was KICKIN', yo!
She goes: "So... What's up? Why you clockin' me?"
And I'm like: "Whaaaaat?"
She's all: " I saw you."
Dude. I'm all: "Pshhh. Whatever."
Then... Check it:
She's all: "I've been checkin' you out, too."
A Playa's gotta play. Ya know?