The Real World ... Blogger Style: Some more badly dubbed video

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Some more badly dubbed video

I know, I know, pointing a digicam at a tv screen is no way to convert VHS to digital video, but I haven't had time to explore our new computer's TV conversion capability though I plan to do so one day soon.

If you would like to see Donald Kilbuck in action though, here are some clips of the time he picked me up in a church van and I drove around with him all morning with a hangover while he picked up people for church. It was 1995 or 96. In the end, we got a lot of people to church late.

The Donald Kilbuck Salvation Army Church Van

Part 1 - Arrival

Part 2 - Filling the Pews

Part 3 - You Deserve a Break Today

Part 4 - We Forgot Jane

One of these days when I have time, I will dub these properly.
My apologies to our RW Technical Correspondent, JohnnyC.

Labels: , , ,