The Real World ... Blogger Style: Random shit from JohnnyC. (again!!)

Monday, April 24, 2006

Random shit from JohnnyC. (again!!)

I'm going through the beginnings of the interview process with Cinergy Communications for a job as a video engineering tech, out of Indianapolis. (I love Indy and I'd like to be there.) Cinergy is building a video on fiberoptic service from Evansville to Indy and I would have the task of keeping the video true. I can do it.

Boz and Jonnie, be on the lookout for CDs landing in your mailboxes soon. (Jonnie, it was cheaper to send these 1st Class than Media Mail; I added some more stuff to them and packed them full.) There's some bumper stickers for 2 of my fave radio stations in there. I just hope I burned them error-free; the songs all came off CDs in my collection. Boz may not like the stuff on his so I say use the discs as coasters or hang one from your rearview mirror (if it hasn't fallen down like my Beretta's...can't trust Chevy anymore!!)

Peace out bitches.