The Real World ... Blogger Style: Dreams Do Come True!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Dreams Do Come True!


Just when I thought it was going to be a day like any other, I decided to check my mailbox in hopes of finding a bill or two that I needed to pay. Anything to suspend my boredom. Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected to find the one, the only REAL WORLD......BLOGGER STYLE ANTHOLOGY SPECIAL EDITION [BONUS DISC]!!!!


My excitement promptly turned to confusion when I realized, "DAMN! BOZ HAS TRICKED ME! It could've been full of anthrax and my childlike curiosity would've surely done me in-cancer style!


And just when I had arson and Homicide on my mind, I decided to take a closer look inside...and Eureka! Boz hadn't tricked me! It really was the REAL WORLD....BLOGGER STYLE ANTHOLOGY SPECIAL EDITION [BONUS DISC]!!!!

...well then. There's that.