The Real World ... Blogger Style: Baja Blast A.K.A. "Chuck the Crusher"

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Baja Blast A.K.A. "Chuck the Crusher"



I'm probably 7 years too late with this one.

I was at my local Taco Bell today (for the first time in 10 years, and I say local because it's 50 minutes away instead of an hour) because my girlfriend's appetite has the irrationality of Whack-A-Mole. So she got her meal, I decided just to get a drink because I think it is wrong to eat iguana and that benefitting their sales would only dent the South American iguana population more than it already is.

So anyway, I roll up to the fountain and I see this thang it looks like a button for Mountain Dew but there's this subtext to it. "Baja Blast"

"Eh." I said to myself. It's new, I'll try it.

Okay, do you ever find yourself perched over the sink dicing onions thinking "I wonder what bleach and polluted sea water tastes like?"

No?

Me neither.
That's why I'm confused as fuck as to why the good folks at Pepsi decided to cast forth yet another curse upon the human taste bud.