The Real World ... Blogger Style

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hey everyone.
I don't know how many of you have noticed, but there have been some strange things going on with me lately.
I have formed some great friendships, both in here and over on The Grand Ennui.
I mean some really great friendships, and one of these friendships has blossomed into something I never expected.
Over the past few months something very strong has developed between AmyJo and I.
I can't speak for Amy, but it started out very slowly for me, but gradually a friendship developed.
We reached a critical point about a month ago that could have very easily ended it, but it didn't, it made it stronger, it cemented it.
Then Amy went to Japan, and there were emails, and hurried chats, and I found out just how much I really missed Amy.
Once Amy got back from vacation things really started picking up, and every day it just seemed to get stronger.
We talked endlessly, about all sorts of things, and every day just got better.
I don't know what it is that Amy and I have going right now, or where it is headed. I just know that it is the most intense, and the most happiness I have felt in a very long time.
I don't know, maybe we should have said something before this, not played our cards so close to the vest, but the secrecy was like a game, it added to the rush, and it really hasn't been going on that long, and we would have come out in the open eventually.
Well, it's out in the open now.
I just hope you can understand what we are feeling for each other.
We will not be playing our relationship in public, but I think we owed it to you to let you know just what is going on.
Boz