The Real World ... Blogger Style: Couple of announcements

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Couple of announcements

I'll be going out in awhile so before I forget I would like to mention two things.
First: Today or tomorrow, depending on where you live, is Rosa la Posa's birthday!!!
Ok, it's on Sunday which is tomorrow in the states, but it is already Sunday in Australia, and I haven't the slightest idea of what day it is in Germany, so since it is already rosa's birthday wherever she is, I guess she can already have her cake and eat it too, mmmmmmm cake.
Second: AmyJo-san is going on vacation tomorrow and will be gone for about ten days. She'll be flying first to Okinawa to see her mother, who, by the way, is the top American Country singer in Japan, and then they will both be flying, well, I think they both will be flying to Kyoto and Osaka for the rest of AmyJo-san's vacation, where AmyJo-san will be making her debut in the Japanese film ...
AmyJo-san, American Bukkake Queen.
Soooo, Happy Birthday and Happy Vacation to the both of you.