The Real World ... Blogger Style: Lucky Is Considered A God In Some Countries

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Lucky Is Considered A God In Some Countries

Dear Diary,
Today I punched Jenny in the face during gym class accidentally on purpose because she said during Social Studies that she has a crush on Billy.

Oops, wrong blog.
This is the sex blog then, right? Where I talk about how Billy chained me to a wall and beat me until I said he was my master and he was free to do anything, anything at all with me? No? Oh.
This must be the Hey-Let's-Find-Out-If-Dvl-Really-Is-A-Bacon-And-Eggs-Type-Of-Gal blog.
Is there a Billy here? Billy, if you're here, please take the following quiz and meet me in the dungeon after Social Studies.
The rest of you, take the quiz please, because I feel it will allow me to look deep, deep into your souls and make it easier for future manipulation and the selling of your babies on the black market. (What?)

Full of sugar (and marshmallows, too!), and a favorite of kids, you're a bit childish, very hyper, and always bouncing off the walls!
You're Lucky Charms! Full of sugar (and
marshmallows, too!), and a favorite of kids,
you're a bit childish, very hyper, and always
bouncing off the walls!


What Kind of Breakfast Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla