The Real World ... Blogger Style: As you can see we have a new house member

Monday, July 12, 2004

As you can see we have a new house member

Welcome AmyJo to the house. I think she is either a real cousin of Jonnie's or another one of Jonnie's pretend cousins, you know like Jonnie pretends that Evel Knievel and the Facts of Life's Lisa Whelchel are his cousins.
Here is the acceptance email AmyJo sent to me.

thanks for inviting me. I am as thrilled as a little girl. But the link doesn't work--even when I cut and paste! Anyway, could it have expired because I didn't do it over the weekend? Please advise, I can't wait for the Real World Blog house slumber parties. I have baby doll pyjamas all picked out.

AmyJo, I need an icon pic or you will forever be either Bobbie, Bettie, or Billie Jo.