The Real World ... Blogger Style: 2 turtle doves with a pear tree

Thursday, July 22, 2004

2 turtle doves with a pear tree

Dear Amyjo/Ojyma,

I've recently come to grips with a terrible secret, and I need some advice.  I'm a woman trapped in a man's body, and I need out!  No one else knows about my hidden alter ego Stella Enigma, and my crusades as a dominatrix.

Recently, both world have come dreadfully close to clashing, and I can feel the eyes begining to wonder.  The ramifications of letting the world know have been holding me back, and I love my family and friends so much that I've kept this inside for far too long.

I've also been considering a sex change operation, but I still like both oysters and snails.  Should I start taking the hormones I've been perscribed, or should I seek counseling first?

Please help lead me out of the woods and into the valley!

Dominating,

Stella Enigma