The Real World ... Blogger Style: Jonnie & Belle's Urban Words of the Week, part 2

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Jonnie & Belle's Urban Words of the Week, part 2

I would just like to preface this week's post by saying Thank You, Urban Dictionary! Without the intelligent, articulate definitions provided on your wonderful web page I might wander around saying inappropriate things, innocently asking people to go skiing with me or to come over for a tupperware party while unbeknownst to me I am asking them to, uhh, go skiing or have a tupperware party. Ok, I'd probably never ask anyone to come over for a tupperware party under any definition, but you get my point. Fine, pretend you get my point.

This week I have not one, but two words.

My first choice, The Telepathic Kid, I expected to be about Haley Joel Osment and dead people, and what do you know, it is, only you have to read between the lines to get the Haley Joel Osment part. Well, maybe it requires more making of lines than reading between lines, but it's there! Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about anymore either!

My second choice is one for which I contributed a definition! See if you can guess which one I wrote. I'll give you a hint, it's the sixth (sense...aaarrggghhhh, there's Haley Joel again!!) one. The word is YaYa.