The Real World ... Blogger Style: I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it!

Monday, May 10, 2004

I'm so excited... and I just can't hide it!

Birthday in may, xmas in june… can it get any better?! YES! America in july! (and august… and september…)

So I bought plane tickets today and now I’m officially scared to death! Anybody got tips against the fear of flying? Well, apart from drugs?
And no, don’t tell me that I should relax because there are more people killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes. (dunno if that’s true, I doubt it but well, I just read it… and now I’m afraid of donkeys too).

Well, since this is my first visit to the states ever, I did a little research on the internet and gathered some facts about america and its inhabitants. That’s what I found out:

- About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it.

- Most American car horns honk in the key of F.

- There are more plastic flamingos in America than real ones.

- One of every 11 boxes of cereal sold in the U.S. is Cheerios.

- 36% of Americans say that God has spoken to them.


That’s all I need to know, huh? Or anything else?