The Real World ... Blogger Style: I found this "Sexual Preference Generator"

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I found this "Sexual Preference Generator"

while surfing the net last night, and here are the results that I came up with for the members of the house.

What is your sexual preference?

1. Marci - 22 year old Brazilian midgets.
2. Zann - Plushies and over age rock stars.
3. Hard Artist - Exhibitionism, well, duh!!!
4. Belle - The Monica Lewinsky syndrome.
5. Dvl - Spank me Daddy, I've been a naughty girl.
6. Mike - Josie and the Pussycats meets the gang from Scooby Doo.
7. Goose - Barnyard animals. I think that explains how he got the nickname.
8. Jonnie - Dark skinned gentlemen from Cameroon.
9. Zoot - Sax sex.
10. Bored Housewife - I'm sorry Bobby, I can't find my purse so I guess I'm going to have to find another way to pay you for mowing the lawn.
11. Sandra - Mistress, your next appointment is here.

My computer crashed and I lost the link before I was able to find out about me.
Funny how that stuff works out, isn't it.