The Real World ... Blogger Style: I think it was something I ate...

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I think it was something I ate...

But I had a really weird dream last night. There was a possessed demonic lama (the Tibetan buddhist kind, not the kind that spit) under the bed. He would call my name and rattle five dollar bills, and then when I (or anyone else) tried to take them, there'd be this creepy tussle and he'd snatch the bill back. He followed me around like a shadow, and his eyes were rolled back in his head. We wound up in a ghost town that looked like a fossilized version of Berkeley--in the middle of the desert. Then everyone started to tango on the stones.

Is it weird to bust out crying in the middle of an otherwise enjoyable hot lunch? There is some move that "Nancy McKeon" used that just opened the floodgates. I cried like an infant for fifteen minutes, out of nowhere. Freaked me out. It wasn't because it opened repressed memories of Uncle Chester and "the bad touch" or anything like that. It just happened. It's a first. That's all I'll say. AmyJo doesn't kiss and tell. Much.