The Real World ... Blogger Style: Chicken Soup for the Blogger's Soul

Monday, January 10, 2005

Chicken Soup for the Blogger's Soul

I need money to run away to Argentina to learn tango.
Jonnie needs money to go to Hamburg to tour the Reeferbahn or whatever it's called with the lovely Sandra.
I'm sure all you other RW BSers have a dream... (I think Boz is hoping to become a synchronized swimmer in the Olympics)
so I think we all need a get rich quick scam/scheme for earning money, pronto.
Any suggestions?
I thought maybe Boz's Empty Mind self help book would be a goldmine, but so far it hasn't really taken off. Mainly because Boz is too deep in samadhi to come up with any nuggets of wisdom.
If those Chicken Soup people can rake it in (and they don't even write anything--people just send them stories!) so can we.
What about Chicken Soup for the Blogger's soul?
Or if chicken soup is tm, then what about "Bean Thing for the Bloggy soul"?...Send me your most uplifting stories about online chums. We'll charge people $1 per hit.
We'll be rich!