The Real World ... Blogger Style: Xmas story

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Xmas story

And he was suddenly seized by a religious fervor, the likes of which had never been seen by man. And throwing himself to his knees, Boz renounced his heathen ways, vowing never to dabble in bondage, bestiality, or republicanism again. "God bless us every one!" he cried.Boz was overwhelmed as he went up to each and every house member one by one to embrace them.And just as Boz reached out to Jonnie ...Amyjo chimed in, "Wow, I really love that song with the man/boy love overtones!"

Suddenly a SWAT team of elves crashed through the plate glass window and surrounded the bloggers. Each elf waved a sheet of paper wildly.
"Ephemera!" cried Jonnie, "just what I wanted for Christmas!"
"I'm afraid not son," replied an elf, adjusting the bell on his winklepicker. "These here are the naughty/nice lists. And you have all been VERY. VERY. BAD. Allow me to consult my dossier."
He flourished the notes.
"Filth. Smut. Irony. Buggery. Bad puns. Misspellings. Inaccurate quizzes and endless discussions about spooge. I am afraid I am going to have to quarantine you all. We can't let this filthy house of ill repute spoil Christmas. I hereby declare, by Santa's orders, that this house is a No Christmas Zone."
And with that, he and his Team Members cordoned the RW...BS house in holly and exited noisily through the chimney.