The Real World ... Blogger Style: WANK!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

WANK!

I just finished doing my personal statements for writing fellowships and I feel like a major WANK. I am going to Santa Cruz with my mom(here from Japan) for the break but will be back sunday or monday, I hope to god, unless I die from filial piety.
WANK!
I am a bit hyper. I feel like my dog after he took a major dump. He'd be so happy to be free of it he'd race around in figure eights like a demented thing. I am so relieved to have crapped out those wanky essays.
WANK!
Here's an excerpt:
"Tangential to this, I have been working on narrative poems that spring from an obsession with figures from American mythology—real people that have crystallized into symbols. Small moments outside of (exiled from?) biography’s traditional writ interest me. My work also explores the relationship between power, image, language, art, and memory. "
WANK WANK WANK!
Happy Thanksgiving, don't get dyspepsia and try to avoid dystopia, as well. And don't let Boz get footprints in the punkin pie.
Love,
AmyJo