The Real World ... Blogger Style: Amy Will be in Late Today: A morning's exchange

Friday, October 29, 2004

Amy Will be in Late Today: A morning's exchange

-----Original Message-----From: Logan Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:11 AMTo: SF ADMINSubject: Amy will be in late today

-----Original Message-----From: Tom Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:36 AMTo: Logan : RE: Amy will be in late today

and this is news??

-----Original Message-----From: Logan Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:37 AMTo: Tom : RE: Amy will be in late today

I’m telling her you said that.

-----Original Message-----From: Amy Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 9:08 AMTo: Tom : RE: Amy will be in late today

My stupid fucking housemate took the car. I went downstairs to check to make sure it was there, I go back up to get my bag, I go down, the goddamned car is gone and I'm SOL.

-----Original Message-----From: Amy Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 9:15 AMTo: Tom : RE: Amy will be in late today

Oh my god I feel like I am going to explode. I am so tired of waking up and screaming. I swear to god, that's the first thing I do when I open my eyes, realize I have to schlep over here, and the attic's colder than a witch's tit, the cat's howling, the futon mattress is lumpy and life is unbearable. I scream.Like I screamed when my punk-ass roommate took the car this morning. FUCK~!


-----Original Message-----From: Tom Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 9:17 AMTo: Amy : RE: Amy will be in late today
Yeah you need to move. Yould be a lot happier even if you had a shitty studio. I dont like the bus either. It is better with an ipod and a book though. I want to hit someone every morning though. It seems like a smelly person or a cougher makes a B line for me. AND THEN THEY NEVER GET OFF THE BUS!!! I will watch other people get up and leave, but not the smelly scum bag. This lady had to give up her other seat to run and sit near me. She smelled like a dirty ashtray. This really gives me allergies. I think i growled at her!

-----Original Message-----From: Amy Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 9:19 AMTo: Tom : RE: Amy will be in late today

There was this BIYATCH on the bus this morning PAINTING HER NAILS! Do you have any idea how nasty the smell of isotone is at 830 am on a closed bus?She then TRANSFERRED with me and I smelled it AGAIN!I nearly puked, and I think I actually did cry. Harsh chemicals, you know.

-----Original Message-----From: Tom Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:47 AMTo: Amy Subject: RE: Amy will be in late today

Yeah you should have bumbed into her and ruined her little impromptu pedicure! They need a smellometer on the bus. When you exceed a threshold, you are jettisoned out of the bus!